About the training:
The Agile Delivery at Scale (ICP-DAS) is one of two Continuous Learning Certifications on the Delivery Management track at the International Consortium for Agile (ICAgile) education roadmap. This certification applies agile management principles beyond projects to programs, portfolios, and broader organizational contexts. The learning objectives take a methodology-neutral approach. Course providers may teach key concepts using one of the industry-leading scaling frameworks like SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework) and using a people-centric transformation approach.
Participants will also learn about lean principles and how they apply to eliminate waste and maximize value delivery across an organization.
Upon completing this certification, learners will know proven concepts for managing agile programs and portfolios and common pitfalls to avoid when implementing agile at scale.
International Consortium for Agile (ICAgile) is an international consortium for Agile development. The consortium’s activities include:
- Developing Agile training plans and programs;
- Accrediting training organizations;
- Organizing accreditation of courses to support Agile education.
In the program:
- Agile at Scale
- Value Streams
- Portfolio Kanban
- Innovation Management
- The Rolling-wave planning
- Deciding with limited information
- Trade-offs at Organizational Level
- Navigating Organizational Dynamics
- Agile Budgeting and Allocation
- Economical framework
- Program and Portfolio Metrics
- Agile Delivery Excellence at Scale